Kids Red Panda Kigurumi Ages 5-9
- Comfy Adventures Guaranteed
- Original Designs from Japan
- Officially Licensed
- Baggy Sizes Fits Most
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Okay, how epic is that tail on this Red Panda Kigurumi? Also known as Firefoxes, Red Pandas are just a bit bigger than your average cat, and their front legs are short so they waddle about eating bamboo. Basically, they are the cutest.Features
- 100% machine washable
- Made of soft and cozy fleece
- Orange-y brown and black body
- Awesome white ears
- An amazing ringed tail
Composition: 100% Polyester Fleece
Kids Kigurumi Sizing
- Shoulder Width 18.5"
- Underarm Circumference 50"
- Waist Circumference 48.4"
- Height (shoulder to ankle) 39.5"
- Sleeve Length 13"
Shipping Costs to the US
|FREE Shipping (3-12 business days)||FREE|
|2-7 Business Days||Based on total order weight|
|1 Business Day||Based on total order weight|
|Toothless and Light Fury||$20 and up (by weight)|
- We process orders within 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
*packages may be charged import duties and/or customs fees; these fees are determined by customs officials and are not included in the shipping cost. Customers are responsible for any applicable charges.
This was our impulse quarantine purchase, and I love it! Fits both me and my boyfriend, and is super soft and comfortable. We love going to our Zoom meetings dressed in our kigurumi!