- Comfy Adventures Guaranteed
- Original Designs from Japan
- Officially Licensed
- Baggy Sizes Fits Most
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
If the words "effort" and "try" are just not in your vocabulary, then the Sloth Kigurumi is for you.
- Smiley sloth face
- Flappy tail
Composition: 100% Polyester Fleece
Model Height: 5'10" (Regular), 6'3" (X-Tall)
Adult Kigurumi Sizing
Regular One Size
fits 5' and taller
- Shoulder Width 1'10"
- Underarm Circumference 4'2"
- Waist Circumference 4'9"
- Height (shoulder to ankle) 4'4"
- Sleeve Length 1'8"
its 5'11 and taller
(not available on all designs)
- Shoulder Width 1'11"
- Underarm Circumference 4'3"
- Waist Circumference 4'10"
- Height (shoulder to ankle) 4'8"
- Sleeve Length 1'11"
Shipping Costs to the US
|Standard FREE Shipping (3-14 business days)||FREE|
|Expedited (2-9 Business Days)||Starting at $25|
|Priority (1-3 Business Day)||Starting at $50|
|Toothless and Light Fury||$20 and up (by weight)|
- We process orders within 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Successfully placed orders will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order details. If you do not receive an e-mail, please check your spam filter or contact us for confirmation.
- If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has shipped.
- Please review and ensure that you have entered the correct address. We are not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned due to an incorrect address, we will refund the original order (excluding the shipping fee) and ask that you re-submit your order.
*packages may be charged import duties and/or customs fees; these fees are determined by customs officials and are not included in the shipping cost. Customers are responsible for any applicable charges.
This was our impulse quarantine purchase, and I love it! Fits both me and my boyfriend, and is super soft and comfortable. We love going to our Zoom meetings dressed in our kigurumi!